We are once again gathering for in-person services. Our service times are 9:00 and 11:00 on Sunday mornings. Each service can accommodate up to 25 people (including staff and volunteers).
Our services are streamed live on YouTube at 9:00 am. Please join us!
Signup For A Service
Plan For Modified, In-Person Services
Facility Modifications and Service Capacity:
- socially distant seating arranged for 25 persons (including staff and Sunday morning team members), accommodating different sized household groups
- hand sanitization stations at entrance, throughout sanctuary, and washroom
- basement, loft, baby room, and offices all closed
- we will have two Sunday services allowing up to 50 people to gather across 2 services, each week
- those desiring to attend a service must sign up online
- no singing
- those who are ill are expected to stay at home
- high-risk individuals should continue to participate online
- only one person/family group at a time in the upstairs washroom only. Basement washrooms closed
- assigned greeters (Sunday Team Members) to open doors for those entering the building – multiple people would not have contact with door handles
- those attending the second service are not permitted into the building until those who attended the first service have exited the building and sanitization is complete – approx. 10:45 a.m.
- no food or coffee served – no self-serve / communal communion – communion will be prepared in advance for registered attendees desiring to partake
- masks encouraged when social distancing is not possible. disposable masks will be made available upon entering the building
- for ease of cleaning, cloth chairs will not be used. blue plastic ones will be set up as needed, in their place
- 9 a.m. service will be lived streamed for those unable to attend in person
- between services, all seating, washroom, and high touch surfaces will be disinfected by the Sunday team
- no children’s programming
- socially distanced mingling before and after the services